Subject: eGov TC_informal meeting at OASIS Symposium, San Diego

I'll be there.

And I'll informally update members on the NZ government's Authentication Programme.

<Join the eGov TC in San Diego at the OASIS <Symposium. The TC will be
<holding a committee meeting on Wednesday, <18 April and Thursday, 29
<April. In addition, we hope to see <everyone at the Symposium program, TC
<lightning rounds, OASIS AGM, etc...
<http://www.oasis-<open.org/events/symposium/2007/schedule.php

<At the proposed informal meeting, I will <be able to report on
<eGovernment work being done within the <European Union, upcoming research
<projects and work by EU public <administrations, and in particular
<hopefully provoke some discussion around <possible collaboration and
<identifying related project work being <done by other bodies, such as
<CEN/ISSS in Europe, UN/CEFACT, etc..