ekmi-audit message

Subject: Re: [ekmi-audit] Re: Need help on the day of?

Arshad & Allen,

I'm pressing the SF ISACA Education Committee to make some final decisions
regarding the remaining 2007 educational topics and I'm still pushing for an
EKMI session in November.  I'm assuming for now that we're targeting a 90
minute session like the one done in Singapore, rather than a full day
hands-on type session.

We ran into a brick wall in terms of trying to get the SF ISSA chapter to do
a joint session with us, so the help we could use once we land on a final
date is with publicity outside of our normal auditor membership and into the
security community.

BTW, the booth for OASIS at the SF ISACA Fall Conference in September is
confirmed.  Will you be manning that booth on 9/18 Arshad?

--
Mike Nelson, CAP, CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL
mnelson@securenet-technologies.com or mrfisma@gmail.com