ekmi-sksml message

Subject: CMS for key packaging

While this is written in ASN.1, the concepts of CMS as a wrapper and the
notion of content type for key packages (symmetric) is one we'd like to
propose for consideration.

File attached - as noted, the intent is to take to the IETF in July which
does mean some loss of author control,  but I'd still like some feedback.

Also - we are actively looking for tools that convert ASN.1 standards into
XML - any ideas?

regards
Sandi

 <<draft-ietf-turner-symmetrickeyformat-ekmiv1.doc>>

Sandi Roddy
I5 Technical Leader for IA Infrastructure Transformation
National Security Agency

draft-ietf-turner-symmetrickeyformat-ekmiv1.doc