Subject: [Fwd: [Ietf-keyprov] IEEE 1619.3]

FYI, a new IEEE group has been chartered with the following focus:

"There is a need for a simple key management standard that manages
the keys use within P1619.x-compliant hard disks and tape drives.
This standard intends to fulfill this need."

http://ieee-p1619.wetpaint.com/page/Key+Management+Subcommittee+PAR+Worksheet

I will initiate contact with them to see how we may work together,
since our scope is broader than theirs (they're only interested in
key-management for disk-encryption, from what I gather).

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.