Subject: EKMI Meeting next week (February 5th, 2007)

For all those who are attending the RSA Conference in
San Francisco next week, Hans Van Tilburg has kindly
offered to arrange for a conference room at their
office for the EKMI meeting next week (Feburary 5th).
All those who plan to attend the meeting physically
should contact him at hvantilb@visa.com for the
address and directions.

Here are the call-in details and agenda:

Start time: 10:30AM PST
End time: 11:30AM PST
Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 772-3800
Access Code: 922258#

Agenda:

1) Roll call
2) Questions on last month's meeting minutes
3) Discussion about the 4 Sub-Committees and the
    activities they will pursue
4) Discussion of the IEEE P1619.3 group
(http://ieee-p1619.wetpaint.com/page/Key+Management+Subcommittee+PAR+Worksheet)
5) Marketing efforts for the EKMI-TC
6) Other business, if any
7) Adjournment

For those attending physically, there is an opportunity
to go for lunch after the meeting.  I would be happy to
host the lunch (I apologize to those who cannot attend
physically, but you have a promise from me for a free
lunch anytime you are in Bay Area region in CA :-)).
Hans will provide us with some restaurant choices in the
area.  Suggestions from those who know the area well, are
welcome.

Looking forward to seeing many of you next week.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.

P.S.  If there is interest, I could demonstrate the
DRAFT version of the SKSML protocol in action on a
laptop either before/after the TC meeting.  Let me
know so I can come prepared with my laptop.  Thanks.