Subject: [Fwd: ISACA INTL 07 Speaker Selection]

FYI, a paper I had submitted to the Information Systems
Audit & Control Association (ISACA) International 2007
conference some months ago has been accepted.  Attached
is a description of the session.

I plan to work with the EKMI Audit Guidelines Subcommittee
in determining how we can get the OASIS message to this
international audience.  Hans has scheduled a meeting for
next week (Tuesday 14:00 PDT), so hopefully, we will cover
some of this in that meeting.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.