Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [ekmi] Reminder about postponement of next week'smeeting]

Call in details for the April meeting on Wednesday,
April 25th, 2007 at 09:00 PDT:

Conference Dial-in Number: (319) 632-1100
Participant Access Code: 979986#

Agenda:

1) Roll-call
2) Minutes from last meeting
3) Feedback from OASIS Symposium
4) Potential overlap with IETF KeyProv-WG?
5) Updates from Subcommittees
6) Sponsorship of workshop at ISACA Regional Conference
    in SFO in Septmber 2007 for AGSC
7) Other items, if any
8) Adjourn

Arshad Noor