Subject: Re: [ekmi] Reminder about postponement of next week's meeting(IOGFeedback)

The more clarity we can provide to implementers, the easier
adoption becomes for them.  I would concur on adding details
on a couple of use-cases; we can decide later where it fits
into the IOG.

WRT the crypto protocols for the transfer of symmetric keys,
since an assumption in the SKSML is that it would leverage
other standards such as XML Encryption and XML Signature
(which are implemented in OASIS' Web Services Security layer),
I felt that the specification of the crypto protocols could
be relegated to those standards.

We could reference those standards and mention them in our
document, but would defer to those standards for conformance;
do you agree?

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.