Subject: Re: [ekmi] Groups - EKMI Policy Guidelines (DRAFT PDF) v1.0 (EKMI-Policy-Guidelines-1.0.pdf) uploaded

My comments can be found in the attached.

I didnıt make this edit, but Iıd suggest a global change from ³company² or
³companies² to ³organization² or ³organizations² (or perhaps
³organisations²).  That will make it read better to those who donıt work for
a ³company² (i.e., a federal agency).

On 6/14/07 2:57 PM, "arshad.noor@strongauth.com"
<arshad.noor@strongauth.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ken Adler provided a source document with some key-management
> policy
guidelines distilled from PCI-DSS and some real-world experience.
> (Thanks
Ken).  They are meant to be the driver for the EKMI Implementation
> &
Operations Guidelines, the prime deliverable of this SC.

> I have organized the document along PKI and SKMS and listed the
> guidelines
with a brief explanation under each.  Please review, critique and
> provide
your feedback on errors, ommissions, etc.

> Thanks.
>
> Arshad Noor
> StrongAuth, Inc.
>
> P.S. The next message will include an editable ODT document.

 -- Arshad
> Noor*

The document named EKMI Policy Guidelines (DRAFT PDF)
> v1.0
(EKMI-Policy-Guidelines-1.0.pdf) has been submitted by Arshad Noor* to
> the
EKMI SKMS Implementation and Operations Guidelines SC document
> repository.

Document Description:
A DRAFT (PDF) document that provides some
> policy guidelines for an EKMI
(consisting of PKI + SKMS).  These guidelines,
> once refined and accepted,
will be used to create the Implementation &
> Operations Guidelines by this
SC.

View Document
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi-implementation/docu
> ment.php?document_id=24364

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi-implementation/download.php
> /24364/EKMI-Policy-Guidelines-1.0.pdf

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do
> not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two
> pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
the entire link address into the
> address field of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration

--
Mike Nelson, CAP, CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL
mnelson@securenet-technologies.com or mrfisma@gmail.com

EKMI-Policy-Guidelines_MN_Edits.doc