Subject: Re: [ekmi] Groups - EKMI Policy Guidelines (DRAFT PDF) v1.0(EKMI-Policy-Guidelines-1.0.pdf) uploaded

Thanks for the comments and suggestion, Mike.  I will make
the global change; I agree with you.  For the other changes,
I'll wait until all the comments are in before I put out
another DRAFT.

Question for the rest of the TC: would June 30 be acceptable
as a deadline to get feedback on the policy guidelines?  Or
do we need a little more time?  Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, inc.