Subject: [Fwd: Re: Your Recent Presentation]

Comments from an attendee on the EKMI webinar.  OASIS has his
permission to use his comments in limited ways.  Since this is
a closed list, I thought I'd share this with you all.

Thank you all for your support; without it none of this would
be possible.

Arshad

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Your Recent Presentation
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:34:18 -0400
From: COXB@nationwide.com
To: Arshad Noor <arshad.noor@strongauth.com>
CC: info@oasis-open.org

Arshad,
Thanks for your quick response.  I appreciate the work that you and OASIS
are doing in the key management space.  While there are many difficult
problems to resolve, having a standard key management protocol that all
the vendors can use will be a huge improvement over what we have today.
This will act as the foundation upon which other solutions will build.  As
my company works to improve our key management policies and processes, I
was considering a home grown middleware approach to integrating the many
disparate key stores and key consumers in our infrastructure.  I didn't
like the idea of locking into a single vendor so I'm thrilled to discover
the work you are doing.  I look forward to studying what has been done so
far and hope to utilize this emerging standard within the strategy that
I'm developing.  Your work will both improve the overall security of our
data and reduce the cost of providing the necessary controls.

Thanks again for all of your leadership in this area.
Regards,
Bill

Arshad Noor <arshad.noor@strongauth.com>

07/12/2007 12:21 AM

From
Arshad Noor <arshad.noor@strongauth.com>
COXB@nationwide.com
cc
info@oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: Your Recent Presentation

I managed to take care of it today, Bill.  You'll find the
updated presentation already on the OASIS website at the
same location.

If there are any other questions or comments you have about
the presentation, the technology or TC, please don't hesitate
to get in touch with me.

Regards,

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.

Arshad Noor wrote:
> Mr. Cox.
>
> Thank you for your interest in the OASIS EKMI TC and the
> presentation I gave.
>
> I apologize if I, inadvertently, caused your firm any harm.  I
> will correct this slide to identify Nationwide Building Society
> as the target of the fine, and replace the slide on the website
> before the end of this week.   I will notify you as soon as the
> new presentation is visible on the OASIS website.
>
> Regards,
>
> Arshad Noor
> StrongAuth, Inc.

> Mr. Noor,
> I had the opportunity to attend the OASIS webinar yesterday on EKMI and
> while I enjoyed the content, I need to ask for your assistance in
> clarifying one of your slides.
>
> Slide 2 -
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24564/ekmi-webinar.pdf
-
> lists Nationwide as suffering a $2M fine.  While you made it clear
during
> your talk that this was the British company, Nationwide Building
Society,