Subject: Feedback on ISACA International presentation

Thought I'd jot down a few sentences on the presentation I gave
yesterday at the ISACA International conference in Singapore,
while it is still fresh in my mind.

There were about 65 attendees in the room; given that my session
was the last presentation on the last day of the conference
program, I thought that that was very promising.  (Total number
of attendees to the conference were apparently 250-275).

The ISACA members were fairly excited with the concept, and have
already started talking about bringing the full-day EKMI workshop
(that we are planning to debut in San Francisco in the fall) to
Canada, India, Singapore, Australia and the Middle-East.  I will
get actual feedback provided by attendees from ISACA in a few
weeks and share it with the TC.

It is my hope that the Audit Guidelines Sub-Committee (AGSC) will
see new members joining the effort to help in the work in that
area.  I will compile a list of the business cards I've collected
and give it to the AGSC chairs so they can reach out to them to
join the effort.

Thanks for the support, everybody.

Arshad