Subject: Fwd: TC updates for IDtrust Quarterly Report

I thought the rest of the TC should know about the great accomplishments
of this TC as a result of everybody's hard work.  Absolutely awesome work
for such a young TC.  Thank you all for your support in the work we are
doing - I know the best is yet to come!

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.

P.S. I have dedicated the second/third week of October to completing many
of the EKMI items on my "To-Do" list.  I hope to send out a flurry of
information in the next 2 weeks.  Thanks for your patience.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Arshad Noor" <arshad.noor@strongauth.com>
To: "Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
Cc: "June Leung" <June.Leung@FundServ.com>, "Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>, cruellas@ac.upc.edu, stefan@drees.name, hlockhar@bea.com, "Stephen Wilson" <swilson@lockstep.com.au>
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2007 6:16:45 AM (GMT-0800) America/Los_Angeles
Subject: Re: TC updates for IDtrust Quarterly Report

Here are the EKMI TC's accomplishments for Q2-Q3, 2007 Dee:

1) Increased number of TC Members/Observers from 6 to 33;
2) SKSML protocol voted to Committee DRAFT as part of the standardization effort;
3) Created first DRAFT of the PKI part of the EKMI Implementation Guidelines;
4) Created SKMS Use-Case documents;
5) Presented EKMI at:
   - The IEEE 1619.3 Working Group
   - The ISACA International conference in Singapore
   - The ISSA Chapter in Chennai, India
   - The ST-ISC Meeting at the American Bar Association Conference in San Francisco
   - The ISSE/SECURE 2007 Conference in Warsaw, Poland
6) Manned an OASIS EKMI TC booth at the ISACA Regional Conference in San Francisco
7) Established a liaison with the IEEE 1619.3 WG to include EKMI as part of
   the IEEE Key-Management protocol for storage devices;

Goals for Q4 are:

a) Present EKMI at:
   - The OASIS IDtrust Workshop (Burton Group Catalyst conference)
   - The ISACA Chapter in Barcelona, Spain
b) Conduct first full-day EKMI Workshop in Singapore ISACA
c) Conduct second half-day EKMI Workshop in San Francisco ISACA
d) Potentially conduct full-day EKMI Workshop in Mumbai, India (still in discussion)
e) Complete first DRAFT of the SKMS part of the EKMI Implementation Guidelines;
f) Refine the SKSML protocol to include feedback received from the US DoD and
   Singapore DoD and resubmit for vote to TC;

Hope this helps.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.