Subject: ISACA to Host an Enterprise Key Management Infrastructure Workshop

EKMI TC,

The San Francisco ISACA chapter is pleased to announce the opening of
registration for the ³Enterprise Key Management Infrastructure Workshop" to
be held at the Hotel Nikko (222 Mason St., SF) on Thursday, November 15.
This will be a morning session, breakfast followed by the workshop until
noon. We're exploring now the possibility of extending the session into the
afternoon for an optional hands-on exercise.

I hope you can attend and encourage your collogues to do the same. More
information can be found at http://sfisaca.org.

On another topic, I mentioned on the last call the interesting podcast
entitled "OASIS Identity and Trusted Infrastructure Workshop at Catalyst
Conference Europe."  Here it at http://podcast.burtongroup.com/

For what it's worth, here are some other security related podcasts I listen
to on a regular basis (some of which are assigned listening for the Masters
in Information Security course I'm teaching at USF right now):

CERT's Podcast Series: Security for Business Leaders
http://www.cert.org/podcast/

Pauldotcom Security Weekly
feed://pauldotcom.com/podcast/psw.xml

Secthis.com
feed://feeds.feedburner.com/secthis

Secure IT Live
feed://feeds.feedburner.com/SecureItWithEricGreen

CNET Security Bites
http://www.news.com/2030-11424-6052904.html

Security Now
http://www.grc.com/securitynow.htm

Security Roundtable
http://www.securityroundtable.com/

Still Secure
http://stillsecureafteralltheseyears.com/

Symantic
http://www.symantec.com/podcast/index

--
Mike Nelson, CAP, CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL
mnelson@securenet-technologies.com or mrfisma@gmail.com