Subject: RE: [ekmi] EKMI Wiki

Hi Arshad,

  If it's marketing-type information then the idtrust.xml.org is the best place;
if it's content that the TC is actively working on as part of its charter
(specifications, requirements, meeting notes, etc.) then it belongs in one of
the TC resources. I'm copying Carol Geyer; she may be able to help with more
specifics about the types of information appropriate to the focus area. In any
case it's a good idea to provide a link to the IDTrust focus area on the EKMI
TC's public home page.

  Of course you could have a TC like the OpenDocument Format Adoption TC whose
main purpose is to provide content for the OpenDocument focus area! In that case
there is the main Technical Committee who works on the specification itself;
their work is not stored on the focus area site at all.

Mary