Subject: Re: [ekmi] Flash demo for EKMI

The IronKey demo looks good. It has initial loading time that may turn
off some users. It does use pretty high quality images.

I guess if the TC can provide the information and high quality pictures
for incorporation, it should be possible to generate a flash movie
similar to the IronKey.

A concern I have is the narration part. Somebody has to speak. They need
to have a commanding voice. There may be a need to compromise on this
aspect if the budget is just 5k. We may need to coax someone to speak,
maybe, in return for a dinner. :)