Subject: Re: [ekmi] Flash demo for EKMI

Speaking volunteers are welcome.  Please send a digitized sample
of the following sentences to the list.  The ad hoc subcommittee
will make a decision that may lead to the first "OASIS Idol".
If the OASIS budget doesn't allow for it, I will personally pay
for the dinner! :-)

So, clear your throats everyone:

1) The rain in Spain, falls mostly on the plains (you need to have
    seen "My Fair Lady" to understand the significance of this);
2) OASIS Enterprise Key Management; Symmetric Key Management
    System; Symmetric Key Services Markup Language; Schmenterprise
    Key Management; Yade yade yade yade....

All kidding aside :-), if anyone would like to volunteer, here's
your chance to be immortalized in the OASIS archives and heard
around the world.

Arshad