Subject: This month's conference call

Folks,

I didn't realize this, but I'm traveling next week on the 19th
when the EKMI TC call is normally scheduled, so I won't be able
to attend the meeting.  I apologize for that.

However, we can continue to transact business over e-mail; the
only 2 items I wanted to bring up from my side this month were:

1) Recommendations from TC members for people who would be
    interested in "bidding" for the $5K Flash demo project; and

2) To field questions/comments from TC members on DRAFT 3 of
    the SKSML protocol.  I am planning to submit it to the TC
    for a Committee Draft vote this Friday, so if anyone has
    any comments, questions and/or objections to the contents
    of the DRAFT, please bring them up over e-mail.

Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.