Subject: Re: [ekmi] Flash Project for EKMI

I´ll setup a ballot for this, Anil.  May as well formalize this to
make it easier on all of us.

Arshad

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anil Saldhana" <Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com>
To: ekmi@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: 23 February 2008 03:49:14 o'clock (GMT+0100) Europe/Berlin
Subject: [ekmi] Flash Project for EKMI

I request two subcommittees be formed (I think Arshad hinted at this in
his previous emails).

a) Subcommittee to choose a flash designer from the proposals received
(Arshad, Ken, Davi, Dee).
b) Subcommittee to work on providing the designer content on a regular
basis until the completion of the project (Arshad, Ken, Davi, Anil,
others interested).