Subject: Re: [ekmi] My slip-up and an update

I really really want to see an xml element or an attribute that tells me
when I read the payload, that it is for a new sym key request.

So, you can certainly have something like:

<SymkeyRequest create="true"

Now if the sym key does not exist, one will be created. If it already
exists, the create attribute is ignored and a the key is returned.

--
Anil Saldhana
Leader,