Subject: Re: [ekmi] My slip-up and an update

Taking a look at how we implemented the early DRAFT protocol
in StrongKey 1.0, for logging reasons, this was the very first
step in the response process:

http://www.strongkey.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=88&Itemid=35

Additionally, I want to highlight that end-users - even
application developers - are never going to deal with this
protocol directly (unless they plan to implement the SKSML
in their application - highly unlikely).  The people who're
going to deal with this are key-management implementers who
choose to implement SKSML into an SKCL that will then offer
an API to application developers.  So, the percentage of
people who will run into this is extremely small - maybe
less than a few dozen developers around the world.

Arshad