Subject: Re: [ekmi] My slip-up and an update

Arshad Noor wrote:

[snip]

 > So, the percentage of
 > people who will run into this is extremely small - maybe
 > less than a few dozen developers around the world.

Clarity is critical for if all of them gets hit by the same bus,
then nobody would know what to do. :)

However, given that it impacts very few and we likely can be
assured that the protocol will be replaced before all those who
know the secret handshake die or move on, then it really doesn't
matter as long as the documentation makes clear the distinction.

Allen