Subject: No monthly TC meething this month

My apologies for the late notification; a project conflict makes
it impossible for me to participate in this month's TC meeting.

As a quick update, here is an update on whats been happening in
the last month:

- The Introduction and Examples section of the SKSML Specification
  document was created and uploaded to the EKMI TC archives; any
  comments and feedback on these sections of the document would be
  appreciated.

- The formal specification section of the document has just begun,
  and I anticipate that it will take 3-4 weeks to finish it. I plan
  to upload it before the June TC meeting and have a discussion
  about the document.

- Discussions about the Flash demo for EKMI have just begun; the
  subcommittee for the selection of the developer is expecting a
  proposal sometime in the next few weeks.  Hopefully, we will
  select someone before the June TC meeting.

Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.