Subject: RE: [ekmi] Motion to release DRAFT 6 of SKSML 1.0 for public review passes unanimously

Hi Arshad,

  Thank you and thanks to everyone on the TC for your hard work. Our rules
require all official web ballots run for at least 7 days; I've already written
to Arshad and asked him to extend the deadline to avoid the need to start a new
ballot. While all members may have already voted, our process allows for votes
to be changed and therefore a ballot can not be ended earlier than the actual
ballot close.

  Additionally I will need links to the actual documents to be reviewed. Once
the ballot is closed and I have received the link(s), I can begin the review
process.

Regards,

Mary