Subject: Motion to release DRAFT 6 of SKSML 1.0 for public review passes unanimously

Mary,

This is to inform you that the ballot to release DRAFT 6 of the
Symmetric Key Services Markup Language 1.0 Specification, passed
unanimously:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi/ballot.php?id=1493

The normative (and non-normative) specification documents are
available in the standard OASIS format, at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi-sksml/documents.php

While the ballot is technically open till 5:00pm EDT today, I'm not
sure if we need to wait till the end of the day to close the ballot,
since 100% of voting members have already voted on it.  (There is a
"Close Ballot" button, but I've never used it and don't want to
experiment with it on this ballot.  If you believe it can be safely
closed without invalidating the votes, please either do so or let me
know and I'll close it).

Please do the needful to release the DRAFT specification for the
60-day public review.  If there is anything else you need for this
process, please let us know.

Thanks to all the TC members who have supported this over the last
18 months.  While this is just one step in the process towards the
standardization of SKSML, it is an important milestone.  Now, the
real work begins.... :-)

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.