Subject: [Fwd: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Award of contract to vendor for FlashDemo (2)" has closed]

The TC has completed its vote on awarding a contract for the creation
of the Flash demo for EKMI.

Dee/Mary, I'm not sure who is responsible for the contact work at OASIS,
but can the right person get in touch with me so I can forward the
proposal from 57 Design to them and OASIS can get a contract to them in
the next week or so?

Thanks to all who reviewed the websites and voted.

Arshad

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Award of contract to vendor for Flash
Demo (2)"   has closed
Date: 9 Dec 2008 18:01:02 -0000
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
To: arshad.noor@strongauth.com

OASIS Enterprise Key Management Infrastructure (EKMI) Technical
Committee member,

A ballot presented to OASIS Enterprise Key Management Infrastructure
(EKMI) Technical Committee has closed.
The text of this closed ballot is as follows:
---
"Award of contract to vendor for Flash Demo (2)"
A contract for the creation of a Flash Demo for EKMI needs to awarded.
We have 2 vendors who are bidding for this award.  Unfortunately, in the
last analysis I presented for the previous ballot, I forgot to mention
that one of the vendors had done some early prototype work on the EKMI
concept, on their own initiative.  I have included the URL of this demo
in the new analysis.  Please review the analysis and vote on the vendor
of your choice.

- Ruh Design
- 57 Design
- Abstain

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
2008-12-02      EKMI-Flash-Demo-Proposals-02Dec2008.pdfReference Document

---

Quick Summary of Voting Results:
  - Ruh Design received 2 Votes
  - 57 Design received 4 Votes
  - Abstain received 1 Vote

  7 of 10 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline.

Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration