Subject: Cancel next week's meeting?

Hi Folks,

Given the holidays, I'm not sure we need to have a meeting this
month.

The only updates I have are that:

* Contract negotiations have begun between the Flash demo
   developer and OASIS and when OASIS gives me the green
   signal, the work should begin.  Hopefully, it should be
   completed before the end of next month;

* The 15-day Public Review 2 of SKSML has begun (as I'm
   sure you all know).  It should complete on Dec 26th.
   Unless there are issues/comments we receive, I will
   prepare to submit an electronic ballot by the end of
   this year to have the specification designated as a
   Committee Specification.

We can start tackling the Implementation, Operations and Audit
Guidelines in January.  (It will be good to work on something
other than the protocol :-) ).

Unless there is something that TC members would like to discuss
in a meeting on Tuesday next week, I propose we cancel it.  Let
me know if someone has something to discuss.  Thanks.

Arshad