Subject: EML TC MEETING AGENDA

Please find attached the agenda for next Tuesday's meeting.  As you will see
we have split the meeting into two parts, a main and supplementary session.
This is to accommodate those who will be unable to attend the face-to-face
session but can teleconference in.  For those we recognise that hanging on
the end of a phone for more than about an hour can be painful, so we will
attempt to go through all the business with them in the first hour and then
continue detailed discussions thereafter.  I hope you find this format
acceptable.

I will be copying round a discussion paper on the Authentication
Architecture as per the agenda in the next day or so.  Could you please let
me have a note of any other items you would like added to the agenda please.

TJ Rainsford will be providing a teleconference number shortly and can also
provide directions to the IFES premises if required.

Regards,

John Borras
on behalf of Anwar Choudhury

 <<oasis_tc_agenda_20010911.rtf>>

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.

oasis_tc_agenda_20010911.rtf