Subject: RE: EML TC MEETING AGENDA

Please find attached the Authentication Architecture paper for discussion
next Tuesday.
John
 <<I-voting XML security req.rtf>>

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.

I-voting XML security req.rtf