Subject: [election-services] RE: High-Level Process Model

Sorry I could not be there today but am working on the DTLR e-voting pilots
- the process model attached maps well on to what we've been looking at for
our proposal - the multi-channel./multi-election approach. One area that I
feel needs to be built on is provision of interfaces for ongoing
management/support during an election period - this includes online access
from the polling station, Voter Support Centres etc - these will have their
own security issues.

Hope this helps

John
--------------------------------------
	John Stevens
	e-democracy Programme Manager
	BT, Stepchange.gov
	Internet : http://www.bt.com/stepchange
	Intranet : http://markets.intra.bt.com/egov
	======================
	Tel:		01977 59 28 58
	Mobile :	07860 229 001
	Fax:		01977 59 28 59
	Email:	john.w.stevens@bt.com
	Address:          Room 1 3M2, Pegasus Tower
	                        Adastral Park, Ipswich, IP5 3RE

	======================
	British Telecommunications plc, Registered Office 81 Newgate Street
London EC1A 7AJ, Registered in England no. 1800000

	This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc Stepchange.gov Unit that may be privileged and
confidential.  The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic
message in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail (to the numbers or
address above) immediately.