Subject: [election-services] ELECTION & VOTER SERVICES COMMITTEE MEETING 26APRIL - MINUTES

Please find attached the minutes of our recent committee meeting.   I'll
confirm arrangements for the next meeting in near future but it's looking
likely to be on or around 20th June in Kansas City.

Gregg - can you post these on our website please.

 <<OASIS_tc_minutes 20020426.rtf>>

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.