Subject: [election-services] FW: ELECTION & VOTER SERVICES COMMITTEE MEETING 20JUNE

-----Original Message-----
From: dee schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 10:59 AM
To: Borras John - Office of the e-Envoy e-Government -;
election-services@lists.oasis-open.org; ericpe@votehere.net;
caoun@election.com; paquettec@fvap.ncr.gov;
hans.von.spakovsky@usdoj.gov; david.j.darch@bt.com;
bruce.elton@oracle.com; nadja.braun@bk.admin.ch; paul_kirk@hp.com;
cherrygal.com@verizon.net; d.tatti@ct.rupa.it;
pascal.souhard@atica.pm.gouv.fr; tim.pickering@aec.gov.au;
greg.sloane@ssc.govt.nz; jglidden@election.com;
svalentine@iec.state.in.us; mminnich@pacbell.net;
kvandam@dataqualitysolutions.com
Cc: ross@secstan.com; paul.spencer@alphaxml.com; Carol Geyer; patrick
gannon

Hello,
I just spoke with reservations at The Westin (816.474.4400). They are
almost booked for this conference. The group rate was $138.88 USD but it
expired in early May. I am trying to make arrangements with the hotel to
extend the rate for our group. I need to know exactly who needs a room
and for which days plus indicate nonsmoking or smoking. Please do this
today, I have reserved some rooms but I had no specifics to work with.
Regards,
Dee