Subject: [election-services] RE: ELECTION & VOTER SERVICES COMMITTEE MEETING 20JUNE

Further to my e-mail below, I'm now able to provide papers and final details
for the meeting.

The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1.  Minutes of last meeting
2.  Review of drafts of  EML v2 documents - see below
3.  Testing reports
4.  Timetable for full OASIS Recommendation
5.  Next steps - where do we go from here?
6.  AOB
7.  Dates and locations of future meetings
For item 2, in the attached Zip file are revised drafts of the process and
schema documents that take on board comments to the original draft of V2
that was issued for the last meeting received from Eric Peterson, Tim Bovee
and Greg Sloane. The changes/new material are sidelined in these documents.
There is also a note about the changes from v1 and also a note about the
comments received from Eric.   In addition there are also the revised
schemas themselves.  There are still several comments from Eric and Greg
that we need to discuss at the meeting.
 <<v2.0.zip>>
We will be providing a teleconference facility for those who can't make the
trip to KC.  The teleconference number is +44 (0)870 240 3500, and the
access code is 145482.  If you have any troubles getting through please
phone the BT (British Telecom) Helpdesk on 0800 0850 679 (UK) or +44 207 298
4698 (International). You can also ring Paul Ukpai on +44 (0)7799430290.

It would help greatly if you could confirm whether you will be attending the
meeting in person or via teleconference.

And finally can I remind you of one particular action from the last meeting,
and that is the need of us to publish your statements on IPR on our website
- action 14 in minutes of last meeting refers.  So far I have received no
statements.  Can you deal with this request as soon as possible please.

Look forward to seeing some of you in KC next week.

John

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.