Subject: [election-services] ELECTION & VOTER SERVICES COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES

Please find attached the minutes of the recent committee meeting held in
Kansas City.  Sorry for the delay in providing these but I've been on the
road selling the EML message at events in Copenhagen and Strasbourg, all
with very positive feedback.

I'll be following up on the actions in the next couple of weeks and we hope
to issue a final draft of Version 2 of the EML documents shortly for
acceptance by committee members.  At the same time I'll fix the date for the
next TC meeting.

Regards,

John
 <<oasis_tc_minutes_20020620.rtf>>

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.