Subject: RE: [election-services] Defining a trusted voting process - one disabilities concern

I half agree. Part of the reason for the extensibility is to allow national
variations. There are always some things that will change on a national
basis. These should not need to go through the TC before use. If they are
sufficiently common to become part of EML, then they should. Of course,
people may want to consult the TC on whether something is a national
variation or should be part of EML itself.

Regards

Paul

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/election-services/mem