Subject: MIT "Frog Principle" explained - PPT materials updated

It occurred to me this week that we need a consistent
definition of the "Frog Principle" - since the original
MIT work was attempting to do something slightly
different - eg justify a digital-only environment - a
very tough road to walk down - whereas with
write-once paper technology - its a much more
attainable set of goals.

Accordingly - I've added three slides to the decks:

http://drrw.net/backup/Trusted-Ballot-Processing-Nutshell.pdf

This refinement I believe makes it clearer what the trusted process
is founded on and how it needs to function in practice.

Enjoy,

DW

Enclosures:

http://drrw.net/backup/Trusted-Ballot-Processing-Systems.pdf