Subject: Trusted Logic Voting and OASIS EML 4.0

Team,

Have finished my first overview analysis of EML 4.0,
the EU CoE process requirements and trusted logic.

This all appears to fit together very well.

I have produced a PPT overview (and PDF) draft:

http://drrw.net/backup/Trusted-Logic-Voting-Systems-with-EML40.pdf

and here:

http://drrw.net/backup/Trusted%20Logic%20Voting%20with%20OASIS%20EML%204.ppt

The next level of detail would be a formal white paper that is a supplement
to the specifications
and describes the "how to" at a deeper level.

Obviously we discussed producing some of these on the last conference call.

Anyway - right now I'm concerned to get the "big picture" into focus here.
I've tried to
keep this at a reasonable level of understanding - keeping above the
XML-level / UML
activity diagram view of things for now.

Look forward to everyones feedback and comments.

Thanks, DW