Subject: RE: [election-services] FW: [members] Approval of EML v4.0 as OASIS Standard

John,

Thank you so much for all your work and support for the TC.

This would not have been possible without you.

Best wishes in your new assignment.

DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [election-services] FW: [members] Approval of EML v4.0 as
OASIS Standard
From: "Borras, John" <John.Borras@legsb.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, February 03, 2006 4:23 am
To: <election-services@lists.oasis-open.org>

Congratulations everybody, we made it.  But that's not the end of the work.  We need to move on and upward.  More changes and then hopefully up to an ISO standard.  But as I said in my previous e-mail this is going to have to happen without me in the chair.  I've now changed jobs and cannot continue as chair.  So someone else will have to step into the role.  We can have co-chairs if you'd prefer to spread the load.  So who's going to volunteer?

My OASIS account is going to be de-activated very shortly so please let Siobhan ( sdonaghy@opt2vote.com )have your nominations so she can run a vote and then organise the next TC meeting.

I hope to re-join in due course as an Observer but for now it's over to you.