Subject: FW: Election of TC chair

 To Members of the Election and Voter Services TC:

  As of today I have recieved two nominations for the position of chair:
	Roy Hill
	David RR Webber

  I will continue to accept nominations through next Monday (one week from today) and will then conduct an election via secret email
ballot. If there are any other nominations, please post to this list and cc: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org.

  Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae