Subject: Presentation on EML

Hi all,

I will shortly be giving a presentation of the work of the E&VSTC at a
"Modernising Elections" conference in London. I am also expecting to present
at XTech in Amsterdam in May, although it is not yet clear what papers have
been accepted.

I am particularly interested in what is happening in terms of
implementation. If you have already implemented EML, are currently
implementing it or are planning to implement it, a few lines on what you are
doing would be useful. This applies both to products and to usage scenarios.
I really mean only a few lines - even a few words would be helpful.

Thanks

Paul Spencer
Director
Boynings Consulting Ltd