Subject: RE: [election-services] Presentation on EML

Paul,

We are currently implementing part of EML for elections in Flanders,
Belgium next October 8th.

We are implementing candidate management (EML230) Count (EML510) and
Results (EML520). We had to extend the current schema's because specific
vote counters were missing.

These XML documents are the only repository of election data and are
signed by the authority using their electronic ID card.

The EML520 is being used for publication on the Internet.

Best regards,

Johan terryn
Systems Architect, Emea Architects Office
EDS
Noorderlaan 147
Atlantic House
B 2030 Antwerpen, Belgium