Subject: Fw: XML Asia Pacific Open Standards Conference, Sydney, October 2006 - Call for Participation

Is anyone able to attend and present on our behalf please?

M. +44 (0)7976 157745

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Ram Kumar <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 6 July, 2006 8:13:02 PM

Hi,

Please find enclosed the call for participation at the 4th XML Asia
Pacific Open Standards Conference to be held in Sydney in October
2006. This is the biggest
XML and Web Services event in the Asia Pacific region and we invite interested
parties to submit proposals to speak, conduct tutorials, exhibit or sponsor this
conference. This conference is supported by OASIS, the world's leading
XML and Web Services Open Industry Standards Consortium.

If you think that any of your contacts will be interested in this
event, please feel
free to pass on this information to them. Thanks.

Regards,

Ram Kumar
Conference Chair
http://www.open-standards.com