Subject: OASIS EML TC MEETING 17th JULY

Please note that the TC meeting set for next Monday 17th July is cancelled.

I had hoped to issue the v5 draft documentation in time for discussion at that meeting but we are still finalising some amendments for our Belgium colleagues and these will not be ready in time.  So I will re-schedule the meeting for early September, after the summer holidays, which will gives us plenty of time to get the draft documentation out and for you to study it.

I have had no comments back on my draft EML Business Case.  I would appreciate some input  please either positive or negative.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745