Subject: EML WHITE PAPER

As I  mentioned in yesterday's email about the next TC meeting, I have revised the Business Case for EML document and posted the new version on the TC website to avoid clogging up your Inbox with a  large attachment.  Most comments on the previous version were about the purpose, content and structure of the document so I've taken those on board including changing the name to The Case for EML.   We've now had several rounds of discussion about this document so can I now ask for proposed text changes only for review at the TC meeting.  To that end I've posted it as a RTF document to make it easier for you to flag changes but the final version will be issued as a PDF.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745