Subject: RE: [election-services] EML INTEROP DEMO FLYER

As for the quota, 150 is the maximum our venue will hold. With everyone on the
TC promoting this, blogging about it, posting info to mail lists, and
encouraging their associates/customers/staff to attend, we're confident we'll
have a packed house.

--Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber (XML) [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:05 AM
To: John Borras
Cc: EML TC; Carol.geyer@oasis-open.org; Dee Schur; jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

John,

OK - I think we can solve this all - using the paper voting tokens - and
establishing a maximum quota per channel.

So if we have say 5 channels and 150 attendees - each channel will have a
maximum quota of 40 attendees.

This allows some wiggle room for over spill - but basically if you hit your
quota - then you direct folks to the next channel.   Nice thing about that is
that once you hit your quota - you can do your upload to the central count and
finish up and get to the bar for a drink ahead of everyone else!

We'll know from the registrations how high we can set the quota.

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)