Subject: Assertion EML usage

Hi,

As requested:

We (IBM Belgium) are successfully using the EML specifications and schemas
in accordance with the conformance clauses specified in the Process and
Data Requirements document. Our use has included the interoperation of
multiple independent implementations (i.e. IBM Belgium - EDS).

Sven Rubben

IBM GBS
Tel: +32 2 225 27 47  BLS
 +32 495 26 13 10   GSM