Subject: Re: [election-services] Query about EML Status?

The only addition to DW's comments I would make is that we are planning to run a similar Interop Demo at the NASED conference in February so there will an opportunity to see how it works and talk to those who are using it.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745
Skype: gov3john

----- Original Message ----
From: David RR Webber (XML) <david@drrw.info>
To: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joehall@berkeley.edu>
Cc: Justin Moore <justin@cs.duke.edu>; EML TC <election-services@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 28 November, 2007 8:47:39 PM

Joe,

I would suggest the link from the interop' report as a reference for Justin.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25992/EML%20Interop%20Demo%20Report.pdf

OVS is implementing EML for all aspects of our voting solutions.

With the EAC VVSG now including reference to EML I'm expecting that more jurisdictions will be insisting on its use in some capacity in the solutions they have.

Thanks, DW