Subject: Fw: OASIS EML TC MEETING

Just to confirm the TC meeting for Monday at the times stated below.  I'll open this as a Skype conference so will those who do not have Skype please let me have a telephone number I can ring to get you into the call.

The agenda will be as outlined below and I have things to report on discussions with NIST about their views on the Demo and with the conference organisers.  Also barring any last minute problems we can celebrate the approval of v5.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745
Skype: gov3john

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>
To: EML TC <election-services@lists.oasis-open.org>; Lori Steele <lori@everyonecounts.com>
Sent: Thursday, 15 November, 2007 9:19:14 AM
Subject: OASIS EML TC MEETING

The OASIS vote on EML v5 is due to end on 30 November so I would like to set a TC meeting soon thereafter to review the outcome, discuss the future work schedule of the TC, and review plans for the USA Interop Demo.  So can we agree on a teleconference on Tuesday 4th December please at 12.00 GMT (7.00 EST, 13.00 Brussels, 23.00 Melbourne).   I realise that will be painful for USA and Aus folks but it seems the best compromise.

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745
Skype: gov3john

Sent from Yahoo! - the World's favourite mail.