Subject: RE: FW: [election-services] EML next steps with JTC1 (interim update)

John,

How about 2nd week in May - to give people time to review things after I've posted them?

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: FW: [election-services] EML next steps with JTC1 (interim
update)
From: "John Borras" <john@pensive.eu>
Date: Thu, April 09, 2009 3:30 am
To: "David RR Webber (XML)" <david@drrw.info>
Cc: "EML TC" <election-services@lists.oasis-open.org>

David

Thanks for the update and the apparent v good progress.  I’ll certainly help with the documentation changes, might be a good opportunity to re-vamp some of them as they are a bit impenetrable now and off-putting to new-comers.

Would it be worth getting a date it the diary now for  a TC call to review the schema changes given how busy people are?  From what you’re saying maybe first week in May?

John