Subject: Update on V6 schema additions

Team,

Just quick update.  I made the changes this morning to retire the 120.  Turns out that easiest way to do this is to add the Source element into EMLcore for Voter, Candidate, Polling place and district.  This allows a broader ability than we previously had for tracking where information comes from in preparing for an election.

I also added ResultsReporting to the 110 to allow start and end date/time control over that as requested in the wishes list for private elections control.

I need to re-build the dictionary and documentation now to reflect these additions - and then I will distribute a new package from everyone to review.

Next up then is working on the structure for electoral district boundary mapping and linkage to polling place.

Thanks, DW